¡No More Chichos! Fool Proof Guacamole
Yummy fool proof guac.
- 2-4 avocados Hass preferably
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1-2 jalapeno pepper diced
- ½ bunch cilantro finely chopped
- juice of lime to taste 1-2
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut and pit the avocados. Slice open the avocados and remove the pit. Scoop out the avocado and add to a large bowl.
- Cut your vegetables. Dice the onion and jalapeno pepper. Finely chop the cilantro. Add to the large bowl with avocados. If you’d like it less spicy deseed the jalapeno peppers.
- Mash up the mixture. Using a potato masher or a fork mash up the mixture until smooth with a little chunky texture.
- Add some flavor. Add the juice of a lime or two and salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine and taste, adjust lime, salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve and enjoy. Serve in your favorite bowl alongside some toppings